Effective Date: January 1, 2018
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY ELEMENT OF THIS POLICY DO NOT USE THIS SITE.
Please e-mail any questions you may have regarding this Policy to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Information To Di For Baking (“The Company”) collects from you.
2. How we use that information.
3. Sharing information with third parties.
4. Social Media Sites
6. Effective Date
INFORMATION THE COMPANY COLLECTS FROM YOU:
• Information related to your use of the Site, such as:
◦ Location information,
◦ Date and time,
◦ Browser type,
◦ Email address if supplied,
▪ When you use this Site we store strings of text on your computer called "Cookies". These Cookies are used to collect information about your browser, your operating system, when you visit the Site and other related information. Your browser most likely will allow you to block and delete Cookies. However, doing so may result in this Site not working properly.
▪ This policy does not cover Cookies used by third parties. The Company does not have control over these Cookies. We use third parties for a variety of reasons, such as networking, software and marketing.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION:
• Provide customer support,
• Answer your questions,
• Ask you questions to better understand your needs to improve our Services,
• Send you product updates, newsletters or alerts,
• Comply with legal processes or enforceable government requests,
SHARING INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES:
• The Company reserves the right to share your information with third parties who we use to help communicate with you, such as email marketing software. We may also share your information with third parties to:
◦ Comply with legal processes or enforceable government requests.
• We may or may not have public blogs on our website. Any information you provide to our blog will be publicly available to anyone.
• This Site may contain links to third-party websites. If you elect to use one of these third-party websites you will leave our Site. The Company does not control these third-party sites and does not make any representation about these sites or any of the information found on these sites. The Company provides links to these sites for your convenience only.
SOCIAL MEDIA SITES:
• This Site may contain links to third-party social media sites. If you elect to use one of these third-party sites you will leave our Site. The Company does not control these third-party sites and does not make any representation about these sites or any of the information found on these sites. The Company provides links to these sites for your convenience only.
• The Company reserves the right to change this Policy at any time, so please review it often.
• Any updates will be effective immediately upon posting.